We adopt out over 400 cats and kittens every year!
When considering a cat adoption, we encourage you to visit the shelter and spend time with different cats to better understand what you might consider a great pet.
During your visit consider the following questions so we can help find that “purr-fect” fit:
- What age is best?
- Are you prepared for the energy of a kitten?
- Do you want an indoor or outdoor cat?
- Do you want a cat that cuddles?
- Do you have other pets that get along with cats?
- Are you ready to spend time grooming a long-hair cat?