Hills Food, Shelter & Love
Looking to participate in a club whose focus is to help homeless cats and dogs?
Then we invite you to enroll in the Second Chance Kennel Club!
For a monthly or annual tax-deductible membership contribution, you can sponsor one or more kennels in our new, state-of-the-art Arlington facility. These funds are then allocated to the animal-care costs associated with the cat or dog who resides in your designated kennel.
From veterinary care to food and treats, your contribution enables us to prepare these animals for their new beginnings.
The Second Chance Kennel Club membership enrollment is:
- $500 per year or $50 per month for each dog kennel;
- $250 per year or $25 per month for each cat kennel;
- Automatic payments can be easily scheduled through your credit or debit card.
Second Chance will recognize your membership by:
- Highlighting your name in our lobby throughout your participation period;
- Listing your name in our annual donor list;
- Providing you with updates about the cats or dogs who occupy your designated kennel;
- And celebrating your generosity at an annual donor-appreciation event.
Enrollment in the Second Chance Kennel Club is open with only 14 dog kennels and 50 cat kennels, join now!
Contact our Executive Director for more details: 802-375-2898 x307 or enroll by filling out the form below.
Enroll in Second Chance Kennel Club
Second Chance Kennel Club